Request a Quote
Our dedicated receivables specialists automatically follow-up overdue accounts on your behalf, includes:
- Best practice receivables strategy
- Overdue invoice reminders
- Friendly & firm follow-up phone calls
- One-click debt collection
- Weekly & monthly status reports
- Setup & training
- 50 items processed per month
- Daily or weekly bank reconciliation
- Weekly bank and credit card processing
- Monthly ready management accounts completion by 10th Day of following month
From $149 per month
The monthly monitoring of your finances plays a key part in the success of your business and your ability to deliver upon your strategic plan. This service includes:
- Financial health & KPI monitoring
- Actual vs budget variations plus forecast
- Cashflow forecasting
IS THE SKY BLUE?
Blue light is scattered in all directions by the tiny molecules of air in Earth’s atmosphere. Blue is scattered more than other colors because it travels as shorter, smaller waves. This is why we see a blue sky most of the time.
WHY IS GRASS GREEN?
Like many plants, most species of grass produce a bright pigment called chlorophyll. Chlorophyll absorbs blue light (high energy, short wavelengths) and red light (low energy, longer wavelengths) well, but mostly reflects green light, which accounts for your lawn’s color. But chlorophyll isn’t just for eye candy.